Thursday, October 19, 2017

Welcome Sparky

 I have arrived! The car ride was chill, I just found circled couple times and curled up til the ride was done.

I came from Alabama with a kennel cough I've been battling for a month now since 9/23. It got pretty bad that first week and it was touch and go, but I'm on the mend. Thank goodness!
Since I came with kennel cough, I was isolated from my fellow dogs so coming home was weird meeting other dogs. It's something I will have to work on. I don't think I have a good greeting down yet, and my barking isn't working either. lol

I am 9 years old, so I come bearing a good foundation. I follow my fosters around and don't go wondering off. I know when to stop a behavior when they tell me no. I am potty trained, which I am told is a great feature to be adopted.

1 comment: