Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cuddlemania

 I know everyone always wants puppies. But there is such grace and love I get from older dogs. Maybe because I have a 9 year old and an 11 year old of my own and they have the energy of a lifetime and I don't see them as "old".

Sparky has a nasty cough, and it hurts to watch his coughing spells. But his level of devotion to show you he's still got spunk and will follow you to the end of the earth is just amazing. His wagging tail, his dire need to follow you and make sure he knows where you are.

The way he plops down or jumps up to sit or lay beside you when you settle in. That peering into your soul look he has.

He's fuzzy, he's energetic, he's wise and trained AND potty trained. This is my first foster who comes knowing sit, down, stay, come, and up. That is MASSIVE!!
He is just perfect and hassle free. He's the perfect cuddle size. Perfect pick me up size. He's got a hot tummy so he makes for a wonderful compress and heater during those cold nights. lol

1 comment: