Saturday, November 18, 2017

Sparky and his cough

 Well I think it's safe to say he has kennel cough, he was coughing for so long I didn't know if it was something worse.
However, it has gotten better but lingering a bit. He coughs much less frequently and when he's calm, he can go for long periods without having a fit.

We can go for a morning or night without giving cough syrup. Sometimes he just coughs for awhile and I give it to him so he's not struggling.

Definitely graduated from our sleepless nights and waking up with him every hour until the sun came up that first couple weeks!

Now that it's getting colder and drier, it may be more easily aggravated. Plus he's never seen winter....More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much for all your TLC! I hope he is able to get 100% cough free soon! (For your sake and his!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I almost didn't notice but it has gone away. He's been cough free for the last couple days. :)

    ReplyDelete